Monday 18 April 2016

Raavana saddened by Kumbhakarnaas death

Demon warriors ran to Raavana and started explaining how Kumbhakarna died in the hands of Raama.Hey lord!Kumbhakarna showed valor in the war field and killed many vaanaraas.But in the died,he got killed by Raamaas aura.Only half of his body is visible.Remaining part went into the sea.His legs,hands and head are lying in various places,being cut off by Raama.His head is obstructing the main gate way of Lanka.Hearing this news,Raavana fainted and fell down.Devaanthakudu,Naraanthakudu,Thrisirudu and Athikaayudu wept for their paternal younger uncle.Mahodarudu and Mahaapaarsvudu wept for their brothers loss.Raavana started lamenting on his brothers death.He said,hey brother!you too got killed by the enemy.Before clearing my unhappiness,you passed away!I am feeling as if I have lost my right shoulder,Now,deities and sages would feel happy.Soon,vaanaraas are going to take over forts and entrances of Lanka.You did not care even Indraas Vajraayudham.But ,now,you got killed by Raamaas arrows.Now,I do not care or wish my life or Seetha.I too would follow my brother and give away my life. I can not live without my brother.Now,all those deities,who were harmed by me,would now laugh at me and be hilarious.What all Vibheeshana told that day are happening now.exactly in the same fashion.Because of my ignorance,I did not pay heed to his words.I even sent him away,unnecessarily.I am suffering for all my sins.Talking like this,he fainted again. Thrisirudu consoled his father.Father!my uncle died because of fate,like a warrior.You should not repent for his loss.You are a great scholar.You,alone,can defeat all three worlds and this entire universe.Brahma gave you Sakthi,armour,bow and arrows and chariot.It will never be difficult for you to win over him.Even you are not necessary.I am enough for them.I will wash out our enemies.Hearing these words,Devaanthakudu,Naraanthakudu and Athikaayudu got encouraged and were ready to go for war.Raavana felt some relief.All these sons of Raavana were naturally strong enough.Besides their strength,they have boon of deities and they are well versed with tricks and maaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment