Thursday 21 April 2016

Raavana grieves loss of Athikaayudu

Raavanas grief had no bounds when he heard of the death of Athikaayudu.He lamented.Ah!great warriors who never tasted defeat in their lives got killed in the hands of Raama.Dhoomraakshudu,Akampanudu,Prahasthudu,Kumbhakarnudu and other great warriors died in the war.Raama and Lakshmana could unwind the powerful Naagaasthram.I do not know whether it is their effect,magic or foul play.As per my words,no demon who has gone to war returned alive and victorious.Every one is getting killed.I am unable to find an able warrior who can defeat the royal brothers accompanied by Vibheeshana.Raamas valor is magnificient.Many demons died due to the vast effect of of Raamaas arrows and weapons and his knowledge of how to use them,when to use them and where to use them.I doubting if Raama is not another incarnation of Naaraayana ,himself.I had close the gates of Lanka just because I am afraid of Raama and no one else. Raavana turned towards demons and directed them to safe guard the city.He told them to be alert all the time.He warned them to keep Seetha in a safe place and keep an eye on who is going in and coming out of Ashokavanam and inform him immediately.Be aware of vaanaraas during evenings,middle of the nights,early mornings,and simply through the entire day and night.Safe guard the places where our armies are placed.Saying so,Raavana returned to his chambers being unhappy and sad over his sons death. Indrajith started consoling his father.Father!ypu should not be happy as long as I am alive.See!hear the promise of God blessed Indrajith!I take oath that I would kill Raama and Lakshmana now itself.Now,all deities,Sun and Moon and all the five elements would observe my bravery and valor.

No comments:

Post a Comment