Thursday 14 April 2016

Raavana angry with Kumbhakarnas advice

Raavana was angry with Kumbhakarnaas advice.He addressed him.Kumbhakarna!you are not taking into consideration that I am your elder brother.You are talking as you wish.You are forgetting that i am your elder brother and starting to punish me like a teacher.What is the use with these useless words of advice?Knowingly or unknowingly I did a mistake.It is over.What is the use of instigating and pointing out at me so many times?Thing once done can not be retrieved back.An intelligent man never weeps over spilled milk.If you like me and love me,please help me to the maximum extent.Real relative is one who helps you in times of need and when you are in problems. Kumbhakrna receded and talking in smooth voice.Hey lord!do not worry and be happy.As long as I am alive,you can be relieved.I will start now itself and kill Raama for sure.I will behead him and bring his head and keep it before you.Forget your fear about Raama.He can not do anything as long as I am here.Give me permission to go to war.No one can fight with me and go home alive.I will put an end to Raama,Lakshmana,Sugreeva,Hanumantha and the entire vaanara army.All these three worlds are not enough for my food.Who can fight with me and still survive?Do not grieve.Eat good food,drink costly wines and be happy.I will kill Raama and come back.Later,Seetha would all be yours.Mahodarudu heard harsh words of Kumbhakarna and scolded him to be in books of Raavana. Mahodara said these words.Kumbhakarna!You are born in a great dynasty but your intelligence is very poor.You are speaking as if our king does not know what is right and what is wrong,but you alone know discretion.Our king is a great scholar.He is not a fool like you.You told him that he was suffering the fruits of his sinful deeds.In this world there are no proper rules as to what is right and what is wrong.In this world,wrong deeds reap good results,Righteousness may let you go to heaven.But in this world,if you want to enjoy life,lust is the only way.So,there is nothing wrong in what our king did.

No comments:

Post a Comment