Friday 3 January 2014

Rama decides to destroy the entire world

Rama is in acute agony for the loss of his wife. He is still talking to Lakshmana .Lakshmana!see this umbrella!It is shining with thousand diamonds.Donkeys which drag the chariot are dead.Chariot is destroyed beyond repair.Flag mast is crushed to the ground.See!how many arrows are on the ground!Even the charioteer is lying on the ground ,dead.See here!two more demons are dead !It seems are the assistants of the main demon.Are you seeing in this corner?Demons foot prints are visible.My anger towards demons has increased hundred fold now.Demons would either have captured her or killed and eaten her.Aah!even righteousness could not protect and safe guard Seetha!If Seetha is not there,there is no other soul in this entire world,who can make me happy! Lakshmana!there is no word like kindness in this world any more.Even if the valiant creator of these worlds is kind hearted,people would refuse to recognise his valor. they would ill treat and humiliate him.Just because I am kind hearted towards each and very one,even deities are under the impression that I do not have any valor left in me. Lakshmana!even the good traits have become liabilities ,being with me.Now is the time for me to show my valor. Early morning sun depletes moonlight. Similarly I would show off my valor and lessen my good qualities.This very moment,I am going to destroy the entire demons,and all the pancha bhoothaas.I would cover the entire sky with my arrows.I would make sure that no one can move about freely in all the three worlds.I would stop the movement of all the planets.I would definitely nullify fire,air and water on this planet.I would crush mountains into fine powder.I will dry out the oceans.I would decompose all the three worlds.If they do not bring back my Seetha in good shape,I would show my valor,right at this minute.For the sake of Seetha,I would see that there are no more demons remaining on this earth.I want Seetha,as she is always. Other wise,I would destroy the entire universe. Saying this he took his Bow and arrow and commented like this. Lakshmana!I am starting my use of these arrows and bow this very minute.No one can stop me now.I want Seetha back as she has been till now.Otherwise,I would topple this entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment