Saturday 4 January 2014

Rama and Lakshmana come across Jataayuvu

Rama started walking accompanied by Lakshmana.Searching in the woods,they cameto the place where Jataayuvu was lying on the ground.Jataayuvus huge body was filled with blood smears.As soon as Rama saw him,He called Lakshmana and rold him.Lakshmana!this person would have eaten my Seetha.This demon might have come in the guise of an eagle. I will immediately kill him.Saying so,Rama took his bow and arrows and approached Jataayuvu.Jataayuvu was in the last phase of his life. He addressed Rama in an imploring manner. Rama! the person you are searching is taken away by Ravana.He has taken away my life too.I observed that he was taking away Seetha in your absence.I stalled and fought with him.I broke his chariot.I broke his bow. I trampled his body shield.I killed his charioteer.See there. All are lying down there only.Ravana clipped my wings.He took Seetha by air.That demon has already killed me. Do not kill me again. Seeing the pathetic way,Jataayuvu was lying,Ramas sorrow knew no bounds.he wept very much.He kept away bow and arrows and wept. Lakshmana also felt sorry and was down with sorrow and unhappiness.Rama addressed Lakshmana. Lakshmana!WHAT ARE THESE HARDSHIPS? I have no luck at all.I am ill fated.I lost my kingdom.I came to the woods. I lost Seetha. Now,Jataayuvu is about to die.My ill fate will ignite even the fire.If I touch the ocean with my feet,it would dry up.I am tangled in web of ill fate and curse.Because of my ill fate only,now Jataayuvu is dying. Weeping like this,He hugged Jataayuvu, his fathers friend.He asked Jataayuvu.Jataayu!if you have the strength,please give us information about Seetha and Ravana.Where does he live/How is he? Jataayuvu told that the demon created black clouds and darkness.He took away Seetha with him by air.He cut my wings and took her south wards. Rama!my head is reeling. I am unable to fix my eyes on you.I am unable to breath.The moment when Ravana took away Seetha is Vinda muhurtham. That is a good time.object or thing lost in that muhurtham is bound to come back to the owner.So,do not be dejected. You will get back Seetha.You will definitely kill that demon,Ravana. You will bring back Seetha and live with her happily. Ravana is the son of Visravasudu.Kubera is his brother. Rama was hearing the words of Jataayuvu ,but they stopped abruptly.Jataatuvu died. Rama and Lakshmana wept for his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment