Saturday 11 January 2014

Lakshmana lends moral support to Rama

Rama is continuing his desperate talk.If Seetha is with me,I do not want anything else.Feeling the breeze coming across Pampa lake,we can live happily.Only the most luckiest people have the chance to feel this adorable breeze.How can Seetha live without me?What reply should I give Janaka,if asks about Seetha in public?Even after I lost my kingdom,she followed me to the woods. Where would she be now?When can I hear again her sweet voice and lovable talk? She always talks to me in a smiling attitude. She would talk the things which I like most and which are in my best interest.When he was interested in having her physically,she would make him feel that she was happy even without physical desire.Because she does not his vanavaasa vratham to be diluted by mere physical desires. Lakshmana started consoling his brother again.Rama !you are the greatest.You should not be sorrowful like this.Even love should no be too intense. If so,it would burn you.Even if Ravana hides in paathaala ie underground,he can not escape from us.We will surely learn every thing about him.He either has to give Seetha or his life.Recoup yourself. Regain your confidence.Come out of your pleading and sorrowful mood.Being happy would be our strength.If we have interest,we can achieve anything in this world.Let us start searching Seetha.we are sure to find her. But all you need is little josh.Do not be frustrated. Do not pine for love life with Seetha.Kick your sorrow backwards and start action.You are a great person.you are unable to realise yourself. With these words of Lakshmana ,Rama regained himself.they left Pampa lake and started their journey.They searched all about that place but could not find Seetha.They started to find Sugreeva.

No comments:

Post a Comment