Sunday 5 January 2014

Rama and Lakshmana captured by Kabandha

Suddenly ,they heard a huge sound.They saw from where it was coming. they saw a demon near a bush.He was Kabandha.His mouth was in his stomach.He had neither head nor neck.He had one eye on his chest.He had hands,one mile long.He was grotesque to look at.He was eating wild animals of the forest,like lions,elephants,and bears.He stopped Rama and Lakshmana with his long and powerful hands.Rama did not lose confidence,but Lakshmana was afraid.Lakshmana told his brother.Rama!you leave me to this mountain of a demon.You go and search Seetha.You will secure Seetha definitely.When you go back to Ayodhya and rule the kingdom,remember about me.Rama told Lakshmana not to worry.He gave him confidence not to be afraid.A warrior should never feel let down. Kabandha addressed them. Who are you? you are wearing Bow and arrows and holding a sword.Why did you come here. May be to be eaten by me.You have come near mouth.You can not return alive from me.Rama was aghast hearing these words.He turned towards Lakshmana and talked to him.Lakshmana!I am dying without finding Seetha.Difficulties are fast approaching me one after another.Aah!time is very influential.Nothing is impossible for it.All our attempts are merely house of play cards.Whether one is valiant or a great soul,he should abide by the rules of time. Kabandha was shouting at them. I am hungry.What are you doing there?Come near me,so that I can get hold of you and eat.Lakshmana told Rama that they should cut the demons hands to escape from him.Kabandha tried to catch hold of them and eat them by opening his large mouth.But,Rama cut his right hand and Lakshmana ,the left hand.Kabandha became desperate and asked them,who they were. Lakshmana replied him. He is Rama. He is from Ikshvaaku dynasty.I am his younger brother.My name is Lakshmana.One demon has snatched away ,my brothers wife.We are searching her.Who are you?wWhy are you in this shape and figure? As soon as Lakshmana questioned him,Kabandha remembered his earlier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment