Friday 10 January 2014

Kishkindhaa kaandamu... Rama frustrated

Rama and Lakshmana reached Pampa lake.the lake was full of flowers.It was spring season.Rama relaxed a little bit seeing that beauty.But it did not last long. He remebered Seetha and was depressed.He turned towards Lakshmana and started to speak out his mind.Lakshmana !are you seeing these flowers,this LAke and the trees?Flowers are falling to the ground from trees as if trees are raining flowers.These flowers are in many hues.After falling on the ground,the ground is looking like adorned by a beautiful multicolored diamond studded carpets.wind is whispering lovers tit bits in the ears.I am concerned about Bharatha and Seetha.But being away from Seetha in this beautiful season of spring is making me yearn for her.This is enhancing my sorrow.Manmadha is pestering me right now.It seems that koel is making fun of me by singing from the trees.I am starting to think that my life is a pure waste without Seetha. So,what if I die?With out Seetha,I do not have any purpose to live in this world.It is utterly useless.This spring season is enhancing my sorrow for Seetha. Are you seeing that peacock which is dancing before its hen? Just because no demon had snatched its partner ,it is able to be so happy and dancing with its partner.If some demon had snatched away my wife,I too would have been enjoying this spring in her presence.Lakshmana!it is very difficult live in this woods in this manner. Lakshmana!are you seeing these flowers which are wilting away and falling on the ground? may be SPRING IS IN ITS FULL SWING EVEN AT THE PLACE WHERE sEETHA IS STAYING. Even she too would be pining for me and my love there all alone.I am afraid that not withstanding my absence for such a long period,she has lost her life .She loves me very much.Our romantic life is very strong.We can not live without another even for a minute. Cool winds,which are carrying the scents of blooming flowers are touching my face. but I am feeling them hot and irritating in Seethas absence.Are you seeing this Bhramaram? It looks as if it is going fast to reach its lady love and settling on those flowers to suck nectar. Are you seeing that mango tree? She is looking great and in grand manner with all the fruits adorned allover it.Kinneras are wandering in couples in this beautiful place.See!elephants and deers are coming to this lake to drink water.Entire pond is full of lotus flowers.Seetha likes lotus flowers very much.I am disinterested to continue my life after she left me.Are you seeing the act of Manmadha? He is making me remember Seetha and love life I led with her repeatedly.What all appeared pleasant and beautiful ,when I was in her presence are makingm me painful in her absence. When I am seeing at the petals of lotus,I am remembering Seethas eyes.When cool breeze passes over me,I am remembered of her inhaling and exhalation. Lakshmana!are you seeing these different kinds of scented flowers?The way the creepers are twining over and above the trees is appearing to me like lustful women running after their lovers.That bhramaram is going and sitting on each and every flower.Flowers are falling on the ground and it is like a colorful bed waiting to be used by lovers. Those trees are appearing to be competing with each in giving more and more flowers.Those birds are making love with each other.Seeing all these things,my frustration is increasing.If Seetha is here,that is enough for me.I do not want even Indras post in heaven.I do not even want Ayodhya.

No comments:

Post a Comment