Saturday 4 January 2014

Lakshmana meets Ayomukhi

Rama and Lakshmana crossed Dandakaaranya .searching Seetha all the way.They came to krounchaaranyam forest on their way.Then ,turning east wards,they walked for some more distance and came nearer to Mathangaasramam.It was a dense forest.One fears to walk through it.There ,they came across a cave. It was very dark inside.Near that cave,a grotesque demon was sitting. To look at her was in itself fear rising.Lakshmana was walking in the front. Suddenly,she saw Lakshmana and hugged him.She started blabbering to Lakshmana.Nadha!My name is Ayomukhi. I like you.We would stay here and lead a happy and enjoyable life roaming in the woods and near by lakes. But one knows what Lakshmana does to Demons. He took his sword and cut her nose and ears.She ran away crying with pain . Again Rama and Lakshmana started walking in the woods.Lakshmana turned towards Rama and told him.Rama!my left shoulder is shivering. I am concerned.I am seeing bad omens all around. I feel that war is going to happen in no time.Be prepared for war. take your bow and arrows and be alert.Cries of Vanchulaka pakshi is boding victory for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment