Saturday 1 March 2014

Sugreeva explains greatness of friendship with good people

Sugreeva is happy.Rama!with your help I can win over even Indraprasdham.Winnig over monkey kingdom is nothing.A great soul like you ,had made friendship with me taking oath on fire .My people,friends,relations,and every one will now respect me.You too would slowly understand my nature and greatness also.I should not boast about my character.Friendship of great people would be consistent. They share every thing they have with their friends like gold,silver,clothes,ornaments and riches.whether he is rich,beggar,happy,unhappy,culprit or good ,a good friend would never leave his friend.A good friend sacrifices his riches,happiness and even life for the sake of a friend. Hey Rama!I am troubled by Vali. You have to help me from my hardships. Rama gave Sugreeva word that he would sort out his problems.There was nothing to worry. He would kill Vali. Vali reaffirmed that they made friendship taking oath on fire.So,he ragards Rama ,more than his life..Because he is sure that Rama is his good friend,he wants tell his problems to him.Vali is a vicious man. He had abducted his wife.He put Sugreevas friends in jail.He is making plans to put an end to Sugreeva.These four ministers are the only ones left to me.I am telling the truth.Unless Vali dies,there is no end to my troubles. Rama enquired Sugreeva,the reason why two brothers became foes. If he knew every thing,he could assess rightly as what to do.I am extremely sorry for the problems faced by you ,because of Vali.No sooner do I release my arrow,be sure that Vali is dead instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment