Friday 28 March 2014

Thaara pines Vaalis loss

Thara is weeping beside Vaalis dead body.Oh my husband!You did not hear my words.Now you lying in this dirt and on the ground.So many warriors died in your hands. It is fate to be killed in the hands of Sugreeva.An intelligent man never his daughter to a warrior in marriage.It is true. See my plight now! I am standing here as your widow.How many number of sonsI do have, How many riches I do acquire, People will call me a widow,who lost her husband.Naadhaa!I am unable to hug you properly. Your body is spilled with blood and my hands are slipping while trying to hold you. Ramas arrow is still struck in your chest which is stopping me from from embracing you to my satisfaction. Hearing this,Neeludu took out Ramas arrow from Valis chest.Thara turned towards her son and told him to salute his father ,one last time.Angada did as was told by his mother and stood crying for his father. Sugreeva felt guilty of killing his brother.He turned towards Rama and wept like this. Rama!you discharged your duty of killing Vali and giving kingdom to me.But I am not happy.I am unable to see Thaaras sorrow.Angada would also not believe me,I killed my own brother.I do not want this kingdom. Earlier,I thought that Vali should die and I should become the king of Kishkindha.But Now I realise that I did not act fair.I killed a great man like Vali. So many times in the past, Vali defeated me ,but never killed me.But I connived with you to kill him.I am a sinner.I am unfit to rule the country.I will die. My followers would help you find Seetha. Thaara guessed who Rama was and addressed him.Rama!yo are a great man.You have patience.You killed Vali with single arrow.Kill me also and let me go to my husband.You too know how difficult it is for a young man to leave his wife and live.Do not be afraid that if you kill me,you would become a sinner .You feel that I am the soul of Vali.You feel that you have done a great thing by giving Vali his wife,and he need not be a loner.I can not live without Vali.

No comments:

Post a Comment