Tuesday 25 March 2014

Thaara comes to war sight

Other monkeys were afraid of Ramas arrow. So they wet running to Thaara. She came to the war sight along with her son,Angada.She chided the monkeys for running away from Vali,while they had to protect their king.Sugreeva killed his brother because of his craze for his brothers kingdom. Vaanaras replied Thaara. Vali is already killed.But your son,Angada is still alive. Why are you going to the warfield along with Angada?Come back and close the doors to the city.Make Angada king of Kishkindha.If he is made the king all vaanaras would follow him.If you do not like to do that, run way far away from Kishkindha.sUGREEVA AND HIS AIDES WERE AFFECTED ADVERSELY BY vALI. They might harm you and your son.Protect yourself and your son from them. Thaara did not like their words. She lost a great warrior,her husband. She had no use of her son and the kingdom. They are immaterial.She has no interest in her body itself.I would lie before my husband.Saying so,and weeping aloud for her husbands demise,she ran to the war field.There,she saw the dead body of her husband.She also saw Rama standing with his bow and arrows near by.She saw Lakshmana and Sugreeva ,but crossed them and went to Vali. Angada followed her. She started wailing for husbands loss.OH my husband!why are you not talking to me?Is the earth so dear to you?You are hugging it and not turning towards me.Ah!my heart is so stubborn.It has not crushed into thousand pieces even after such calamity of losing husband. Oh dear one!you came to this despicable end just because you snatched your younger brothers wife and threw him out.I requested you not to do such heinous crimes.You did not pay heed to my advice.I am demoralised. My position is pathetic.Can Angada be safe in hands of Sugreeva who is angry with you? She turned towards her son and told him to see his father for the last time. He could never see him afterwards.She,the,turned towards Sugreeva and told him. Sugreeva!your wish has been accomplished with the help of Rama.Your elder brother is dead.You take back this kingdom,your wife and be happy.She wailed again that Vali was leaving his wives and his dear son,Angada.Please forgive me if I had done any unpleasant acts in the past.She wanted to die along with her husband.so,she fell down beside her husbands dead body.

No comments:

Post a Comment