Saturday 22 March 2014

Valis defeat

Vali and Sugreeva fought like cats and dogs. Sugreeva could not face his brother.He was looking at Rama repeatedly. Rama released his arrow which struck at his chest.Vali did not die because of the effect of Kanchanamala given by Indra to him.Rama and Lakshmana reached him. Vali accused Rama for his heinous act of attacking him while he was fightin with another person.I heard you were a great soul.Kings are supposed to have all the good qualities and they should kill only the wronged ones.Thara cautioned me against you. But I never felt that you would behave so mean with me.I thought you had character. You were fair. I never came to your kingdom.I never even harmed you.I did not come to fight with you.I am a vanara,a monkey.People say that for enmity to breed ,land,gold and silver are the main causes.But we do not have any such issues between us.Just because you have a bow and arrows,you can not kill anyone who comes across your way.You do not have any righteousness. How can you explain this act of yours to elders?My flesh and bones are of no use to you.My skin is also of any use to you. Then why did you kill me?How can a sinner like you be born to a great man,like Dasaradha? You showed yourcalibre in killing people like me.But you failed utterly in defeating your enemy.If I had seen you earlier,you should have already been dead by now. It is as if you killed a peaceful guy who had taken bath and sleeping under a tree.without any tension.like a cruel snake. You had killed me by hearing Sugreevas complaint against me. But if you had approached me earlier,I would have killed Ravana and brought your Seetha with in a day.It is fair that Sugreeva claim his kingdom after my demise. But the you killed me is not justifiable at any cost.If you have any fair explanation to your deed,please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment