Monday 17 February 2014

Sugreeva builds confidence in Rama

Sugreeva started talking to Rama.Rama!I really do not know ,who that demon is. What is his capacity?But I promise you to find outSeetha and bring her to you.I will bring happiness to you by killing Ravana.A valiant person like you should never weep.It is not right.Look at me.I too lost my wife.But I never lost hope of regaining her back.When Monkeys like us can stay confident in the eye of difficulties,great people like you should be still more confident. Rama!leave this sorrow.Regain your confidence.Difficulties are prone to come in every ones life.If one gets into trouble,whether by loss of money,accident or addiction,a good charactered person should think all the pros and cons and should come out of it. He should not feel sorry for himself.I am praying you and requesting you.Come out of your sorrow this very minute. pleasure and valor get diminished if one is in sorrow.Please heed my words! Hearing these words ,Rama rubbed his tear filled face with cloth.He hugged Sugreeva. Sugreeva!it is very difficult to obtain a friend like you.That too,when I am in difficulties.I regained my confidence hearing to your good advice.Please start your ways to find Seetha.On behalf of you,I promise to kill Vali.I never tell lies.I am not going to tell lies even in future. I am saying these words taking oath. I will definitely kill Vali.

No comments:

Post a Comment