Saturday 5 March 2016

Samudras advice to Raama

Samudra saluted Raama and spoke to him.Hey Lord Raamachandra!Five elements of nature would behave according to their nature,naturally!My nature is to be deep and drowning.Being shallow is against my nature.I can not make this sea static either by lust,greed or fear.One thing is possible for me.I would show you a place where you can be safe from wild and cruel sea animals,because these waters can not be made static.Raama then asked Samudra,where he could release his arrow.Then Samudra requested hm to release the arrow in northern direction to a place called Drumakulyam.That place also actually belongs to Samudra only.There,some theives would be drinking this sea waters.You direct your arrow at them.Raama released his arrow in that direction and that place became famous as Marukaanthaara.Raama gave that place a boon.That place will be rich and precious and famous and beautiful.Samudra gave Raama another clue.He said that Naludu was Viswakarmaas son.He is as efficient as his father.If Nala constructs a bridge over me,I will bear it.Saying these words Samudra disappeared.Naludu came forward and asserted that he could really build the bridge and he is really as efficient as his father. Fear of being punished is the best method in this world if we want to get our things done.Kindness and reasoning do not work regarding ungrateful people.Samudra made way to Raama because of fear of being punished by the great soul.I could remember this boon given by my father as Samudra mentioned about it.Let us start building the bridge now itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment