Thursday 10 March 2016

Angada sent as ambassador to Raavana

As perolitical strategy,Raama discussed with the leaders and with the permission of Vibheeshana,decided to send Angada,as their ambassador.Angada!fly to Lanka and tell the words which I tell you to deliver,to Raavana,without fear.Raakshasaadhamaa(cheap demon)!I am waiting near your Lankas entrance like your death.You kidnapped my wife,when we were away.Hand over Seetha to me and request me to pardon you.Otherwise,I would use my arrows and make this universe devoid of demons.Righteous Vibheeshana will be made king of Lanka,by me.You are a hopeless sinner.You sided with wrong.You not fit to be a king ever for a second.You would become pure with my arrows.You can do your own last rites.You can not see Lanka again,so see it for the last time.Your life is in my grip. Angada went to Raavanaas assembly and told this message to Raavana.I am Raamaas agent.I am the son of Vaali.I think you might have heard about me.Raama has sent you a message.hear it.As soon as he heard the message,Raavana roared and told hissecurity persons to catch and kill Angada.Four demons came and caught him.Angada willingly got captive and then held them under his shoulders and flew over to the ceiling.To his speed,demons fell down.Angada broke the ceiling of the assembly and roared like a lion and flew through air to reach Raama.All this happened in front of Raavana and he could nothing to prevent it.He lost his temper.He started fearing that his end is nearing. Vast armies surrounded Lanka.Demons were afraid and lamenting their fate.Some of them went to Raavana and told him that Vaanaraas invaded the city.Raavana gave specific instructions to safe guard the city and went up his palace to see the situation.Where ever he saw,there were vaanaraas only.Raavana started getting disheartened.

No comments:

Post a Comment