Tuesday 8 March 2016

Raavana lies to Seetha that Raama is dead!

Raavana told Vidyujjihvudu that they have to do mesmerism to unsettle Seetha.He wanted him to make Raamaas head and his bow and arrows and go along with him to Seetha.As per Raavanaas directions,Vidyujjihvudu made Raamaas head ,bow and arrows.Both of them went to Ashokavanam and played a skit to Make Seetha believe their words.When they,Seethadevi was thinking of Raama and sad.Vidyujjihuvudu hid behind and Raavana stood before her and exclaimed.Hey Seetha!the man whom you believed would relieve you has died in war.Now your ego has evaporated.From now onwards,I need not beseech you to accept me,your sorrow would make me my wife.You need feel sorry that your husband has died.You can live happily with me.Let me tell you how your husband got killed. Raama came ,along with vaanara army,to kill me.By the time they reached the northern shore of the sea,it was dusk.Being tired by the tedious journey,they all slept.My secret agents went there and collected all the crucial information.My army chief,Prahasthudu went along with our army and killed all the vaanaraas.Prahasthudu killed Raama while he was asleep and brought his head.Vibheeshana tried to escape by flying into the sky.But our people caught him too.Lakshmana and some other leaders ran away in all the four directions.Sugreevaas throat has been cut.Jaw of Hanumantha broke and he lying there dead.Jaambavantha,Maindudu,Dvividudu and other great warriors have been killed.Panasudu has been cut into pieces by our demons.Dadhimukhudu,Kumududu,Angadudu are also dead.Amny vaanaraas died under the hoofs of horses and lega of elephants.Demons have broughtblood dripping head of your husband,Raama.Raavana told Servants there to bring forth Vidyujjihvudu,who brought Raamaas head.Vidyujjihvudu entered with Raamaas head,his bow and arrows.Raavana then asked Seetha to see Raamaas head,his bow and arrows,telling that they have been brought there by Prahasthudu.Seetha!believe me now. Seetha wept seeing the rolling head of Raama in the soil.There was Choodaamani also on his head.Every single aspect resembled Raamaas head accurately.She started accusing Kaikeyi.Kaikeyi!your wish has fulfilled.What harm did my husband do you,to make you send him to the forest?Seetha shivered with utmost sadness and laid unconscious on the ground.After some ime,she woke up and started weeping again.Seetha held Raamaas head and started lamenting.naadhaa!(husband)why did you make me destitute?Elders say that if wife has done some mistake,husband would die first.But,all along I have beenon righteous path.Why did it happen likethis?You came to help me and got yourself killed!Who can console Kousalyaas sorrow?Great scholars told that you would live longer! Where did they go wrong?Ther is nothing moreowerful than Time.Why is your bow like this,which we had been treating as pious object?You married me at a tender age.From then onwards,I had been your life partner and friend!Why are you not looking at me and talking to me?At the time of marriage,you promised that you would never leave alone!Then ,why have gone alone. Leaving me behind?Please take me along with you!The body which I embraced and hugged has become food for the wolves and foxes.When Lakshmana goes back to Ayodhya and tells Kousalya that demons have killed you at night time,while you were asleep,she would die out of heart break.You tried so hard to save me and in the last you succumbed to death.I have become death to you.Without knowing that I would be the cause of all this tragedy,you married me.In my earlier life,I might have stopped some ones marriage.That is why,though I am Raamaas wife,I am facing all this bad fate. Seetha requested Raavana to kill her too and make them one.She wept seeing Raamaas head and bow again and again. Then gate keeper came and reminded Raavana that Prahasthudu and other ministers were waiting in the assembly hall for important discussions and expecting his arrival.Raavana left the place for assembly hall.As soon as Raavana left,illusory Raamaas head,bow and arrows disappeared. In the assembly hall,they discussed about Raama only.After the completion of their meeting,Raavana directed his army chieves to alert the city and call for all the army persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment