Saturday 23 January 2016

Sampaathi Tells about Seetha

Sampaathi was shocked to hear about his brothers tragic death.He is telling the vaanaraas like this.I am unable to do anything even after hearing that Ravana killed my brother.I am aged.I do not have my wings.let me tell my story to you.this is about the time when Vruthraasura was killed.Jataayuvu,my younger brother and myself were very strong.We wanted to test our efficiency.so,one day we flew to reach the sun.on the way my brother fainted due to excess heat of the Sun.He started falling down.To protect him from sun rays,I covered him with my wings.As a result my wings got burnt.I fell on this mountain.From that day I do not know about my brothers whereabouts. Angada then asked Sampathi if he knew about Ravanas where abouts. To this Sampathi replied that in his old state,he can only help by giving information or advice only.He saw Raavana take a beautiful woman some time back.She was lamenting and shouting Raamaa!Lakshmana!She was throwing down her ornaments and trying desperately to free herself from Raavana.Most probably she might be Seetha. Let me tell you about Raavana.He is the son of Visravasudu.He is the younger brother of Kubera.He is the king of Lanka.It is an island and is about hundred yojanas into the sea.Now,Seetha is in that island,surrounded by demons.If you can reach Lanka ,you can find her.I am able to see her with my divyajnaana. Areal way is step wise.birds which feed on grains like sparrows roam in the first strata.birds which live by eating fruits on the trees,like crows fly in the second way.Krounchapakshulu,parrots move about in the third strata.vultures fly in the fourth channel.Eagles fly in the fifth zone.Swans fly in the sixth zone.Arundu,Garuthmanthudu fly in the seventh zone.I was also born in that family of vainatheyas.Arunudu is my father.We have strength,divyadrushti like Garuthmanthudu.so,I am able to Seetha from here itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment