Wednesday 27 January 2016

Sampaathi answers Jaamabavanthas query regarding Seetha

Sampaathi is telling vaanaraas to think ways of crossing the sea.He has to do rites like jalatharpan to his deceased brother.as he could not move,he requested vaanaraas to take him to the sea.after fulfilling last rites to his brother,Sampaathi was taken back to themountain.Vaanaraas wereall happy because they now knew where Seetha was.Jaamabavantha requested Sampaathi to tell what all he knows about Seetha. Sampaathi started telling him.you know pretyy well by now that I cant move from this place.Some one has to feed me.I am in such a desperate state.My son Supaarsvudu would roam here and there and get food for me.One day,I was hungry. But my son did not turn up with food. I was angry with him.Then he replied that as usual he went in search of food that day too.I was on the Mahendra parvatham(hill)waiting for food.in the mean time,a dark skinned man was going along the air with a beautiful woman.I stoppd them thinking that I could bring them as your food.But he folded his hands and requested me to leave way for him.so,I let them go away.Then ,demons in the sky cried that RAvana was hurrying to take Seetha to his abode.That was the reason why he left you unharmed.That is the reason why I was late and why I did not bring food to you. Sampaathi repented that even after knowing the fact that RAma suffered due to Ravanas act,he could not do anything.I can only help by my suggestions.hey vaanaraas!you are all strong and efficient.be calm and hear my words.by now,you all know that my wings got burnt by suns rays and as a result I fell here.for many days I was unconscious. Even after coming to senses I could not identify the place. Slowly I could recognise that I was lying on Vindhya mountains.At that time,ie eight thousand years back,Nisaakara maharshi,a sage used to live here.He was a great scholar.myself and my brother used to visit him frequently.So,I wanted to see him.So,I dragged myself till I reached his abode.Nisaakara maharshi was going into his abode.All the wild animals followed him to his abode and then quietly returned back.He saw me but went away without recognising me.after some time ,he returned back and enquired about me.He recognised I was Sampathi.He showed concern for my state.He asked what happened and I told him the entire story.I told him that I was desperate and I wanted to die by falling from the mountain. That sage closed his eyes for some time and started telling me.Sampaathee!I can bring back your strength and wings in no time. but you have a great task to accomplish in future.You can not end your life abruptly now.in future,after many years,Rama would be born to the king Dasaradha.He would come to the forest along with his wife and brother.He would come to fulfill his fathers wish.Ravana would capture his wife,Seetha.Seethadevi is a pious woman.She would not eat the food given by Ravana.Indra would know about this and send her sacred food,paramaannam.Seetha would know that Indra had sent her that food.she would keep aside greater part of it for Sree Raama.whether Rama is alive along with his younger brother,Lakshmana or left his physical body and reached heaven,this food belongs to him.remaining food she would eat. This proves that Seetha devi is mahaasaadhvi.She would not eat without feeding Rama.If she eats the food given by Ravana,it would not be justifiable to get him killed by Rama.So,she would prefer to fast than to eat Ravans food. Sampaathee!Rama would come here searching his wife.Vaanaraas would come searching her.so,you stay here and guide them properly.so,Sampaathee!stay here.as soon as this feat is completed you would get back your wongs.if the sage had given him wings,he might not be available when vaanaraas come here searching Seetha.Then the very purpose would be defeated.so,we have to understand that for every action,there would be deeper and more important reason,which would to light in later times. sampaathee!you will not be the only person to do Raamakaaryam.all living beings would be involved.dieties,sages,Indra are also not excluded.I too want to see Rama.But my body will not permit me.saying so,the sage went into his abode.Sampaathi returned to the mountain.As soon as Sampathi parted this information to vaanaraas,he got back his wings.Sampathi was very happy seeing his newly grown wings. He wished them well and flew into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment