Friday 29 January 2016

Hanumantha prepares to cross the sea

Hanumantha got encouraged by Jambavanthas inspiring words.He realised his own power and started increasing his body.all vaanaraas were awe struck by seeing Hanumantha increase his body many folds.They were all happy that their mission was going to be a success.They praised him profusely.Hanumantha saluted his elders and told them like this. I am the son of Air,Vaayudeva.My speed is more than that of Garuthmantha.I can start from udayagiri at the start of Sun in the morning and reach the asthagiri begore midafternoon and again round it off before evening.Sea would dry up with my speed.Earth will crack up not withstanding my speed.I would go with such speed that flowers would follow me.In the sky I would follow the star Swathi.I would resemble Vishnumoorthy at the time of thrivikramaavathaaram.Only Garuthmantha and Vaayudeva can equal me in strength. Hey vaanaraas! All of you,be happy.I can sense that everything is going to be fine.I am sure to see Seethadevi and return back successfully.I can win over either Indra or Brahma and bring Amruthafrom their hands.If need be,I can even lift Lanka and bring it here. Jaambavantha blessed Hanumantha and told him to go fast and return victoriously.With warm blessings of great sages,elderly vaanaraas,teachers and scholars,he would easily cross the sea.Hanuma!our lives are in your hands.Till your return we would stand on single leg and wait for you. Hanumantha increased his stature thousand fold and said that Earth can not withstand his speed and would break up. So,he would. Select Mahendra giri rocky tops to leap into the air.He climbed the hills and started jumping from one rock to anotherto getmomentum.Hill tops got crushed under his feet and water from underneath ran in rivulets.Animals on the mountaingot scared and ran hither and thither.Vidhyaadharulu and naagagandharva couples ,who had come there to enjoy were afraid of the turbulence and started running away.Even sages started going afar from that place. Hanumantha picked up the correct momentum to leap into the air and mentally reached Lanka even before physically entering it.For anything to succeed,determination is very much needed and essential.Mental concentration of the target is equally important.Then only we can succeed in our mission.Hanumantha just did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment