Saturday 15 February 2014

Rama and Sugreeva take oath for eternal freindship

Sugreeva came to welcome Rama. OH king Rama!Hanuma,vaayuputhra had told every thing about you.He explained your good qualities.He told me that you came seeking my friendship.I ain my hand m just a monkey.I feel honoured that you came here for my friendship.It is a good sign for me too.If you really want to be friends with me,accept my hand.You keep your hand in mine and bind our friendship.Sree Rama placed his hand in Sugreevas hand and hugged him.Hanuma brought fire in between them. Rama and Sugreeva turned three rounds around fire and bonded their friendship.They looked at each other again and again with affection and felt happy.Sugreeva and Hanuma brought branches from trees on which Rama and Lakshmana sat. Sugreeva then told about himself to Rama. Rama! now that we are friends,let us tell about ourselves. I am in great sorrow. I am suffering from fear complex all the time.My elder brother ,Vali had kidnapped my wife.I am afraid of him.So,I am wandering in the woods.You make me clear of fear from Vali.Rama replied him that the duty of a good friend is to help his friend.So ,he is sure to kill Vali,who has snatched his wife from him.Sugreeva was happy to hear these words of assurance from Rama.Sugreeva felt confident that he would get back his kingdom and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment