Tuesday 13 January 2015

Angada decides to end his life

Angada replied to Hanumantha.Hanumanthaa!Sugreeva does not all the good qualities which you are explaining.He made his brothers wife ,his wife even when Vali was alive.Do you mean to say that he is a righteous man?He closed the only outlet with boulders so that his brother could never come out of the cave.Can you call him an honest man?He benefited from Rama but failed to reciprocate it.Do you mean to say that he is grateful.He is afraid of Lakshmanas wrath.So,he sent his army in search of Seetha. It is not because he gives importance to righteousness. Sugreeva is a sinner.He is ungratefu. He is inconsistent.No one would believe such a man.He would give his kingdom to his son. Why would he give it to me. He would not even let me live.As it is, I did many wrong things.I tried to topple him but failed. He knows about my failed attempts.I can not resist him.I have neither the power nor the strength to control him.After all this, can I come back to Kishkindha and stay alive. Sugreeva is cruel and is sure to kill me.It is better to die here than be killed by him.I would definitely not come to Kishkindha.I am giving all of you permission to go back to Kishkindha.Convey my regards to Rama,Lakshmana and Sugreeva.You console my mother. She would weep for my plight. Saying this Angada spread darbhas and lied on them to do praayopavesam.Other vaanaraas also did the same.They were all sorrowful for the turn of events.They were talking about SreeRaamaas vanavaasa,death of King Dasaradha,killing of demons in their birthplace,usurping of Seetha by a demon,death of Jataayuvu,death of Vaali,Sree Ramas anger,and many other things. Near by,there was a great eagle,Sampaathi and he was hearing all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment