Monday 20 October 2014

Rama gives his ring to Hanumantha

Sree Rama heard what Sugreeva told HanumanthaHe too felt the same.so,he gave him his ring to be given to Seetha when he meets her.He told Hanumantha like this.Hanumantha!take this ring.Seetha will understand that you have come from me.She would be confident and fearless while talking to you and in replying to me.I am seeing your interest,josh,valour,Sugreevas words that you alone can bring good news to us. Hanumantha accepted the ring and kept it on his head as reverence, saluted Rama and started preparing for the journey.Once again,Rama reminded Hanumantha that he was cashing on his strength and power.Hanumantha !you are a valiant man.You are the son of Sun.You make all the trials and see that Seethas where abouts are known.all monkey army started on all four directions in search of Seetha. Rama turned towards Sugreeva and asked him.Sugreeva ! you told topography of the entire earth with such minute details.How do you know?Sugreeva answered him.Earlier I told you that thiinking that Vali was dead,I closed the entrance of the cave.I came to Kishkindha.with ministers pressure on me to accept the thron,I accepted and was ruling the kingdom.Vali came again and he was on mission to kill me and my ministers.I ran with fear of my life all over the earth in all the four directions.seeing my plight,Hanumantha reminded me about Mathangaasramam and the curse towards Vali by him.From then onwards,till I saw you I am living on Rushyamooka parvatham.This was the reason I know about every nook and corner on this Earth. After monkey army went in search of Seetha,Rama lived with Lakshmana on Prasravana giri and was waiting for some positive news.

No comments:

Post a Comment