Friday 22 August 2014

Sugreeva encourages vaanara warriors to search Seetha

Sugreeva is teeling still.from Kunjara parvatham,if you still proceed you would come across Rushabhaparvatham.you can see many colored sandal wood trees.you should not touch those trees.Gandharvaas called Rohithulu would be protecting them.five gandharvas would be living there.they are Sailooshudu,Graamani,Sigrudu,Subhrudu and Babhrudu.people who have dedicated their entire lives to do good deeds would reach punyalokas. They would be living in Rushabhaparvatham.after this place there are pithrulokam and capital of Yamaloka are there.it is dark and you can not go there. Hey warriors!you search thoroughly in what all the places I told you to search.You come with the news that tou have found the whereabouts of Seetha.who ever comeswithin a month would be amply awarded.I will declare him to be equal to me . He can enjoy his future life and be happy enjoying all the pleasures. He would be the most sorted man for me.he is more great than my own life to me.even if does many wrongs,he would be my man for ever. Hey vaanara warriors! You are all strong and valiant.you are all born in great dynasties.you put forth your utmost calibre and talentands earch for Seetha and come out successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment