Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sugreeva reveals his plan of action

Lakshmana was completely pacified by Sugreeva and Thaaras words. He exclaimed. Sugreeva!You are a good friend to Raama.You are fit to be a king to Vaanaras.With your help,Sree Raama is sure to defeat his enemy shortly.You spoke like a good samaritan, gratefuland valiant person.Except my brother,no other person can speak like that.Please come fast and pacify my brother.I am unable to see his sorrow. I could not control his wailings. So,I talked to you in harsh tone.Please accept my apologies.Hanumantha was by their side at that time. Sugreeva directed hANUMANTHA. Hanumantha!call our people.you also call those who are staying at Mahendragiri,Hamalayas,Vindhya mountains,and other such mountains,those are in the forests,caves and other places.I have already sent my people to those places.But you send the best people to call them fast.If they do not come here by ten days,I am going to punish them with death penalty. Hanumantha did as was directed to him. Ambassadors returned saying that all were coming soon.Lakshmana is asking in smoother tones that they should go to Sree Rama.

No comments:

Post a Comment