Saturday 29 October 2011

BHARATHAS REQUEST TO RAMA-CONTD

Bharatha is pleading Rama like this.Rama,think straight.Assess for yourself the act of our father,whether it is right or wrong.Correct the wrong done by our father in a fit of emotional turbulance of lust.One corrects the wrong acts of his father is his correct son.Save every one who are all dependent on you like me,Kaikeyi,our father,your friends and relatives,people of our country and all others.

Where does lie the compatabilty between vanavasa and ruling the country?Rama ,you are telling that we have to follow righteousness.OK.It is the primary duty of a king to get enthroned properly and rule his people.Then why are leaving what is just for you and going in another direction which does not fit you and is not appropriate for you.If you want justice to be propagated,then rule the country in a just manner so that all sects of people are looked after well and are not ignored.Here he is asking his brother to encompass all the four varnas of people.That act is more difficult.

Of all the aasramas,gruhasthaasramam is the best and the greatest.Then why are you leaving that and wandering in the woods?

Do you think it is right for me to rule the country when elder brother is there?Million dollar question is ,am I capable person to rule the country?First of all,I dont even like to lea my life in your aBSENCE.So,you rule the country.Observe swadharma.Our Teacher,Vasishta is present here.Well read Brahmins are also present.People of ayodhya are also here.Everything needed for doing pattaabhishekam are present.Get enthroned here itself and come to Ayodhya and rule your country.

Please see that our father is relieved of the sin he did by hearing my mothers vicious words.I am begging you to accept my request.Please show kindness to me and our people.If you reject my request and confirm to stay in the woods,then I too would stay with you.


Rama simply heard what all Bharatha had said.There was no change in his attituse.People praised his coolness and and his rightful mind.But they felt sorry that he would not return to Ayodhya with them.They praised Bharatha and his way of pleading his brother and they too requested Rama to accept their plea.

Rama started replying Bharatha.You have spoken well.But hear me say some thing.At the time your mothers marriage to our father ,Dasaradha told something to Kaikeyis father.By the time of marriage itself,Dasaradha was aged ,so gave word that Kaikeyis son would become the king of Ayodhya.

Added to that ,he gave two boons to Kaikeyi.So,being their father,both Rama and Bharatha sould strive to make his fathers words true.Otherwise ,it would be such that he could not stand on his words.Unless ,they see that their father is relieved of Punnanama narakam,they cant boast to be his sons in the proper sense.

So,you go to Ayodhya happily and rule the country.I,in my turn would lead life in the forest dandakaranya happily.Become king to your people,.I would become king to forest animals.Get shade from the umbrellas that your personnel hold,.Trees would give shade to me.Sathrughna would be your help.I would take Lakshmans help.

If we behave like this,we can make our father,sathyavak paripalakudu.Oh brother!come out of your sorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment