Sunday 31 July 2011

Bharatha lashes out

Bharatha was saying so. He was sorry for the loss of his father and brother. Who wants kingdom now?Her acts were irritating and heinous.She came as a darknight into their family to destroy them.Dasaratha could not realise that she was fire and hugged her and lost his life.You are the killer of my father!You sent my brother to forest!
Rama loved and respected her very much. He was serving her more than his actual mother.Kousalya treated her as if she were her real sister.How could you be happy sending her son to the forest? What a wasteful act did you do?You could not asses my reverence towards my brother and caused this calamity!Can I do justice to ruling this country after losing my brothers?Can a calf bear the weight of this magnanimity that should be borne by an ox.?Even if he had that strength he would not do it and he would not allow his mother in succeeding in this plot.
This moment I am not accepting you. But Rama respects and loves you so much,and he would be angry if I did so.So I am retrieving my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment